Monday 28 November 2011

Conclusion so far...

Looking at our research and idea's so far I think it is clear that we have all decided what type of clothes we would like to use in our shoot. As the shoot is next monday I think we need to start thinking  in terms of what type of model or models we would like to use as well as the type of poses for our final images.
For our final images to look professional I think it would be a better idea if our model(s) is photogenic and isn't camera shy. Maybe we could use social media as a way of advertising for a model, and see what each of us comes back with. I think for our shoot to represent the characters in the film, the model needs to be quite tall with a slim figure.
Like I said earlier on in the blog I particularly like the idea of using two models to show the mistaken identity within the film between Susan and Roberta? 
Do any of you already have any ideas or people in mind?
I think it would be a good idea if we start looking at music videos from the 80's and also looking at fashion photography from the 80's to see what feel and look they portray, and if any of this inspires us.

Laura McCann

No comments:

Post a Comment