Tuesday 29 November 2011

Lighting and Shadows.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/siwonia/6423916845/in/pool-moodatmosphere/
I was looking for mood and atmosphere photos after todays seminar class. As we have decided a studio based shoot we need it to be as atmospheric as possible, as if we were in a location so it doesn't look too bland. I know we won't be shooting images like this, but I was thinking outside the box. I love the traditional black and white look of it, it really creates a mood. The image has been framed by a window, so I was thinking maybe we could try and frame one of our images with a prop, therefore the composistion is more appealing, and really centres what the photograph is trying to achieve.  It's very feminime and cinematic. I love the use of the shadows, I was thinking we could use the lighting to our advantage to set the mood. We could make the lighting limited or focus it on a certain subject, and then use the shadows to create effect. 
Sian Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment