Thursday 24 November 2011

Film Analysis

I finally managed to find a site which would let me watch the film online and I loved it! I enjoyed it so much I've added it to my Christmas list!! I really liked Susan's edgy/punky style and I think that this film will be really interesting for us to base our editorial around because a lot of the key looks in the film such as leather, studs and lace are current trends so we will have lots to choose from, allowing us to put our own unique spin on the photoshoot.

Below is a mind map of key looks or elements which might influence our shoot:


I think a studio shoot will be the best idea, as I think that way, we can play around with lighting to portray the dark, mysterious atmosphere displayed throughout the film. I also think that a photoshoot carried out in the studio will potentially look more professional than one taken on location.
Francesca Lascelles.

No comments:

Post a Comment