Wednesday 30 November 2011

My Wardrobe

Just some thoughts...


I don't think I have suitable boots but I do have these under my bed!!
They're Iron Fist and the style is "Bloody Mess".
They're neon colours with black, they're edgy and have bows!!
The mattresses are a bit of a pain to lift so this is a Facebook image but
a better image can be found here


Some hair bows... Bright colours, dark colours...lace, net, studs
...polka dot, floral




Possibly for the Magician idea??
Mini top hat with netting, bow and feathers





Neon star clip...




Crop top wise I have these...


Dark...stars

Madonna's collection for Macy's features the British flag..
Maybe we can move from the films location to our own??



Love this! 
Red lips, "Let's Dance" (for inspiration?)


I also found this corset


Leggings and skirt/shorts are featured in the film so maybe instead of leggings
we could try tights..

Mass variety of pattern tights lately but these look very like Susan's when she is first 
in Roberta's house.


I do have these leggings though


Closer look for some detail..


Never worn...these and a dress still to be shown were bought in Manhattan's
Soho district last christmas


Playing with levels and lengths or whatever...instead of leggings down to the knee, over knee socks??
I got these in Dunnes when I went home for the weekend in October,
They're like a weird mix between socks, tights and stockings almost. I have three pairs, they're not mix matched just showing the designs, the third are just plain normal netting. 



I looked at black shorts and thought maybe adding braces could liven them up and
relate back to some of the masculine elements in the 80s like shoulder padding and such.
(Not putting outfits together here just trying things on for effect...)


For a more feminine look I also have floral shorts


This dress, previously mentioned..plain black but maybe accessorised and given a belt or 
something could work. It's ruffled around the waist and the shirt is tiered...80's rara skirt



Cream lace dress...spotted tights which can't really be seen here...


Lace detail and a bit of shoulder padding



Leather jacket


Closer details..



Leg warmers

Neon


Grey and black...also have plain grey and plain black



Beaded necklace...tiered.


Glamourisation and masculine...but feminine??
It's all diamonds! Love this necklace.



Neon nail colours..
plus red...

That's about it I think...hope something helps.

Keara x

No comments:

Post a Comment